I’m currently in dolly diet mode for a little while as I’ve had a lot of recent non-doll related expenses pop up all at once but it’s been a while since I’ve made a wishlist of Groove dolls. So without further ado here is the current wishlist…
- Tokidoki SDCC exclusives Pullip Super Stella and Dal Vendettina– My two biggest priorities at the moment, I want them both so badly. I haven’t really seen owner photos of Super Stella pop up yet and after seeing Dal Vendettina in person/playing with her a big I definitely want my own! Definitely check out my review of my friend’s Vendettina if you missed it.
- Pullip Sailor Moon- I’ve been waiting for this collaboration for years!
- Rozen Maiden Pullip Hina Ichigo- Rozen Maiden is what got me into collecting Pullips in the first place, Hina Ichigo was my favorite character yet somehow the Dal never seemed to suit her super cheerful spirit. The Pullip is just absolute perfection and she is definitely on my must get list.
- Rozen Maiden Pullip Kirakishou- Ah, the gleefully psychotic Kirakishou my second favorite character from Rozen Maiden. Very different from the original release but absolutely gorgeous.
- Pullip Aira- I have Myra, I’d love to have her wicked sister as well… in all the old sitcoms like Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie the main character always had an evil sister with dark hair (they were played by the same actress as the main character and the dark hair was used to differentiate them).
- Rose of Versailles Pullip Marie Antoinette- I’m not familiar with the anime other than it being a spiritual successor to Revolutionary Girl Utena but I love how beautiful and detailed this release is.
- Pullip Meg- Though I’m not fond of her denim jacket I absolutely love everything else about this release, I’m dying to see owner photos.
- Pullip Galene – Galene’s promotional photos never did much for me but owner photos have opened my eyes and shown how truly lovely she is.
- Pullip Aurora- Another one that owner photos changed my mind on.
- Dal Icarus- This one has been on the top of my wishlist for a while but I tend to prioritize Pullips over Dals so despite the fact that I keep on saying she will be next she keeps getting pushed aside for something else. She is an absolutely lovely release and I adore her face mask/steampunk theme.
- Pang-ju Flower-pang- I’ve been wanting a second Pang-ju for a while now and I thought it was going to be Chiffon-pang BUT I absolutely love this one’s face up and ridiculous costume. I’d love to somehow get this one in time to take with me to Dollism.
- Pullip Bloody Red Hood Lolii Version– This is the grail at the moment, she is an extremely minor variation of Bloody Red Hood but ultra-limited so she commands a very dear price on the secondary market when you can find her. Unfortunately because she is such a minor variation (different eye chips, slight difference in stock clothing) I’ve had a hard time justifying her cost.
There are a couple of other dolls I wouldn’t mind getting or would snatch up in a heartbeat if I spotted a deal on them but this is it for the most part.
So I guess the question is now, who is on your Groove wishlist?
My wish list is:
Bloody red riding hood
I’m only planning on buying one rozen maiden pullip so its either shinku suigintou or kirakishou
Im also on and off about getting pullip Karen some days I want her some days I don’t 🙂
That’s a wonderful list, I know you will definitely be happy with BRH and Snow White. I hope you are able to get Oscar Franois as there are so few photos of her and she needs more love.
My wishlist is:
Dal Galla (I need the ballet dancers!)
This is the condensed version. The actual one is much longer 🙂
I love your list, so much black/white/red, Galla will actually be the next doll I review I’m hoping to get her review posted up tonight before I am away for a few days.
My shortened wish list is
-Misako Aoki- I love her face and outfit
-Karen- She is a beauty!
-Varele- I love her colours and face
-The Rozen maidens- I’m a big fan of the seriesl
-Alice due Jardin pink version
Since they have made a Hina Ichigo doll I am hoping they make Souseisuki and a Suiseisuki doll!
Wow, you have quite a number Hina, and that BRH is quite a challenge xP I personally don’t think it’s justifiable.
It’s Papin first, but I don’t think she’s easy to find (or it’s timing that I don’t have the money xd), as I’ve sold off mine (if the worm issues ring a bell, yeah..).
Regen Paja is a sure one, too!
– Dal Heiwa
– Dal Tweety
– Pullip Akemi
– Pullip Barasuishou
– Taeyang Batman
– Does a MIO with myufish custom count? keke
I firmly hope to purchase some of them by next year. Or more so wish =)))