2018 is the 15th anniversary of Pullip, in order to celebrate there will be a special exhibition called Fashion Doll Pullip 15th ❤ Anniversary ~Starry Sky Dreams~ at Yokohama Doll House to celebrate this milestone. The event will run from April 21st to June 24th, Doll Carnival will also be held during the event on May 27th Groove has not hosted a Doll Carnival in over five years so it is very exciting to hear of it’s return you can read more details about the upcoming event here.
Last night, Groove announced details about a Custom Doll Contest that will be a part of the celebration of Pullip via their blog. It’s a very exciting opportunity for customizers to get their custom works some recognition and maybe even get their custom doll design turned into an actual Pullip release! I mean seriously how exciting is that? Details for the contest are as follows quoted from Groove’s blog….
. ★ The Theme Of The Custom Doll Contest Is “Dream”
Please Convey Your Vision Of Pullip’S Wonderful Dreams.
★ Contents Of The Contest Award And Judging Method
Grand Prix (1 Person) Commercialization Of Doll And Prize Money Of 300,000 Yen
Special Prize (3 Persons) Pulilp 15Th Anniversary Commemorative Model Doll Presented
● Judging Method: Based On An Offline Voting At The Exhibition Venue And An Online Voting From April 21 To May 27,
Selection After a fair review.
● Judge: Yokohama Doll Museum, Ars Gratia Artis &Groove
· February 05 (Monday) Start of Application Acceptance
· February 12 (Monday) End of entry acceptance (If there is a large number of applicants, applicants may be selected by lottery.)
· April 05 (Thu) Deadline for applications acceptance.
· April 21 (Saturday) Start Of Contest (Dolls Will Be Exhibited At Yokohama Doll Museum Ando Voting Will Start Online)
· May 27 (Sunday) Contest Deadline
· May 31 (Thu) Contests Results Announced!
If You Wish To Participate In The Custom Doll Contest, then you must agree with
___ ___ 0
Entry works are limited to those not commercialized.
· Multiple people can participate jointly with the entries. ( )
· Dolls used in the custom doll contest must be dolls produced by Groove only Pullip, Dal, Taeyang, Byul and Isul are allowable. Changing of the doll’s body is not permitted .
· Over-Makeup Is Acceptable Even If It Is Not Full Makeup So Long As The Custom Doll Is Totally Different From The Original Doll.
· Please Refrain From Making Modifications To The Doll’S Face Or Body Such As Carving Or The Addition Of Sculpted Parts.
· Please refrain from using other company ‘parts (hands, feet, outfit etc.).
※ use there other company’s eye chips, shoes and wigs is permitted.
· Since there is a possibility of damage to the submitted work at the time of Shipping, Please Pay Attention To Careful Packing When Shipping.
· Please Refrain From Applying For Things That May Infringe Other Copyrights Such As Characters, Objects Or Works That Are Against Public Order And Morals.
· In The Event That There Is A Claim Of Infringement Or a dispute of infringement from a third party in the submitted work, it is be resolved by the responsible and burden of the applicant himself. And the organizer of this project, Groove Inc. and Yokohama Doll Museum, the organizer of the exhibition, take no responsibility.
· Entrants are free to publish on your own WEB media. Grove Inc., the organizer of this project, agrees not to exercise any right claim and right to use the submitted work for introduction / advertisement promotion purposes on Website Our.
· For Grand Prix Works, At The Same Time As Adopting Commercialization All Copyrights Are Transferred To Groove Inc., The Organizer Of This Project.
· The Rights When The Work Is Commercialized Belongs To Groove Inc. Which Is The Organizer Of This Project.
· The Ownership Of The Submitted Works Provided To The Auction After The Contest Is Transferred To The Successful Bidder After The End Of The Auction.
· The auction bidding start price of the entry will be decided by Groove Inc. which of the organizer of this project.
· Part of the auction will will be donated to charity.
· If you apply to the contest but you Do Not Wish To Participate In The Auction, We Will Return The Doll After The End Of The Exhibition.
· Dolls That Were Featured In The Auction But Failed To Receive Bid Will Be Returned To The Applicants.
★ How To Apply
Please Send The Following To The application email address.After accepting the application, we will reply to you by February 14th.
• Mail Title: Pullip 15th Anniversary Custom Doll Contest
• Mail content:
– Phone number
– Mailing address –
Entry acceptance e – mail address: contest – Name * If you are applying by a real name, please also give your real name. @ groove.ws
* Please contact me if
you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
* When making inquiries please specify “About custom doll contest” as of e-mail title.
·: *: ·., ☆ ゜ · ·: *: · · · · · ·: *: · ゜ ‘☆, · ·:: *: · ☆ ゜’ ·:: *: ·., ☆ *. *. *. *. *. *: ·., ☆ ゜ · ·:: *: ·.,.
☆ After the contest, we are planning to auction off the dolls submitted at the site of Groove Inc.
For those who participate in the auction, this is the only chance in the world to get custom doll!
I can’t wait to see photos from this event especially of everyone’s entries into the custom doll contest!