This site’s content has becoming overwhelmingly doll-centric, Pullip in particular it has gotten to the point where it feels really foreign for me to post anything else besides dolls here. I miss having an outlet for my non-doll collecting vices so I have decided to revitalize Kleintoys.wordpress.com so I can keep this site purely Pullip (and other dolls) and still have somewhere to write about other things I collect like anime figures, comics, Funko Pops etc. I’ve already started the process of migrating some of my older non-doll related posts over there and posted about a few recent DC Comics/Funko acquisitions. I’m not abandoning this site, I’m just starting a new side project so I can still write about other things when/if I have the desire to do so.
- I took Isul Cedric with me on today's adventure, he really is my favorite Isul <3 https://t.co/1abT0vG5Tr 2 days ago
- Since I took Pullip Lupinus apart I tried some different eye chips from the MIO line on her. Please let me know if… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- The new Pullip eye mechanism compared to the old, it is quite similar so can be used with the older dolls as well… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Recently I have received questions about the new Pullip eye mechanism it allows a new expression with partially ope… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- My very adult mail just arrived! Come to think of it everything I have received via usps/ups this week has been com… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago