This site’s content has becoming overwhelmingly doll-centric, Pullip in particular it has gotten to the point where it feels really foreign for me to post anything else besides dolls here. I miss having an outlet for my non-doll collecting vices so I have decided to revitalize Kleintoys.wordpress.com so I can keep this site purely Pullip (and other dolls) and still have somewhere to write about other things I collect like anime figures, comics, Funko Pops etc. I’ve already started the process of migrating some of my older non-doll related posts over there and posted about a few recent DC Comics/Funko acquisitions. I’m not abandoning this site, I’m just starting a new side project so I can still write about other things when/if I have the desire to do so.
- Went to go see Nightmare before Christmas at the drive-in, plus side of the drive-in is I can sing along without ge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Vocaloid x Pullip Yokohama Miku Doll Museum Exclusive @JPGroove pullipsandjunk.com/2020/04/18/voc… https://t.co/xqjVBS5AjY 6 months ago
- Dal Pixie pullipsandjunk.com/2020/04/03/dal… https://t.co/9fow1smKkp 6 months ago
- Pullipstyle Lucky Bag Trio pullipsandjunk.com/2020/03/27/pul… https://t.co/h1DvyFI8RK 7 months ago
- Oooh! twitter.com/Groove_Pullip/… 7 months ago