This site’s content has becoming overwhelmingly doll-centric, Pullip in particular it has gotten to the point where it feels really foreign for me to post anything else besides dolls here. I miss having an outlet for my non-doll collecting vices so I have decided to revitalize Kleintoys.wordpress.com so I can keep this site purely Pullip (and other dolls) and still have somewhere to write about other things I collect like anime figures, comics, Funko Pops etc. I’ve already started the process of migrating some of my older non-doll related posts over there and posted about a few recent DC Comics/Funko acquisitions. I’m not abandoning this site, I’m just starting a new side project so I can still write about other things when/if I have the desire to do so.
- RT @Pullip_official: 國友デザイナー、ご紹介いただきありがとうございます。 写真に写っている、お店で配布されているフライヤーで予約された方に、特典アイテムをプレゼント！予約受付中です。 #プーリップ紫音 #プーリップ影桜 #グルーヴドール #gouk #… 1 week ago
- I found Pullips in CT- Akiba Underground! pullipsandjunk.com/2017/08/13/i-f… https://t.co/yL4JInfLIQ 1 week ago
- gouk collab Pullip SHION & gouk Miyabi collab KAGEZAKURA announced pullipsandjunk.com/2017/08/10/gou… https://t.co/cth6ToaY0o 1 week ago
- I can't believe it's over a year later and my leg still isn't healed, doctor will make a decision on whether or not to operate next month 3 weeks ago
- Speaking of Pullip, I just found out there is a newish anime store local to me and their website says they sell Pullip #akibaunderground 3 weeks ago