This site’s content has becoming overwhelmingly doll-centric, Pullip in particular it has gotten to the point where it feels really foreign for me to post anything else besides dolls here. I miss having an outlet for my non-doll collecting vices so I have decided to revitalize Kleintoys.wordpress.com so I can keep this site purely Pullip (and other dolls) and still have somewhere to write about other things I collect like anime figures, comics, Funko Pops etc. I’ve already started the process of migrating some of my older non-doll related posts over there and posted about a few recent DC Comics/Funko acquisitions. I’m not abandoning this site, I’m just starting a new side project so I can still write about other things when/if I have the desire to do so.
- #Pullip #pullipdoll #asianfashiondoll #fashiondoll #countrylolita #pullipmargrethe took Pullip Margrethe out for so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Nothing like being 2/3 of the way through a kid’s movie and only then realizing all children have lost interest and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The hilariousness of actually having attended NYCC yesterday but still having to scurry around for the exclusive po… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I haven’t had much time and/or energy to devote to dolls/other toys recently so it was actually kind of nice to get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Took #pullip Jeanne out for photos yesterday flickr.com/photos/2346044… 1 month ago