This site’s content has becoming overwhelmingly doll-centric, Pullip in particular it has gotten to the point where it feels really foreign for me to post anything else besides dolls here. I miss having an outlet for my non-doll collecting vices so I have decided to revitalize Kleintoys.wordpress.com so I can keep this site purely Pullip (and other dolls) and still have somewhere to write about other things I collect like anime figures, comics, Funko Pops etc. I’ve already started the process of migrating some of my older non-doll related posts over there and posted about a few recent DC Comics/Funko acquisitions. I’m not abandoning this site, I’m just starting a new side project so I can still write about other things when/if I have the desire to do so.
- JPGroove 15% off Weekend Pullip Sale! pullipsandjunk.com/2022/08/13/jpg… 1 month ago
- RT @SideshowFineArt: Alright! We'll do one more giveaway. We’re giving away the SOLD OUT Spider-Man vs Green Goblin Fine Art Print by Doo-C… 2 months ago
- RT @SideshowFineArt: We’re giving away the Wolverine Fine Art Print by @vinartwork & #Wolverine Premium Format™ Figure by @collectsideshow… 2 months ago
- RT @SideshowFineArt: We’re giving away the The Incredible Hulk vs Wolverine Fine Art Print (printers proof) by @thisisbenoliver! For a ch… 2 months ago
- Really @funko bought a Genshin Impact Paimon pop for the kiddo, not entirely amused by the lack of quality control… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago