This site’s content has becoming overwhelmingly doll-centric, Pullip in particular it has gotten to the point where it feels really foreign for me to post anything else besides dolls here. I miss having an outlet for my non-doll collecting vices so I have decided to revitalize Kleintoys.wordpress.com so I can keep this site purely Pullip (and other dolls) and still have somewhere to write about other things I collect like anime figures, comics, Funko Pops etc. I’ve already started the process of migrating some of my older non-doll related posts over there and posted about a few recent DC Comics/Funko acquisitions. I’m not abandoning this site, I’m just starting a new side project so I can still write about other things when/if I have the desire to do so.
- RT @swau_official: Now is your chance to win a Gal Gadot autograph on this Diana Prince Funko POP! 😱 To enter: - Follow @swau_official -… 4 days ago
- JPGroove Holiday Sale pullipsandjunk.com/2022/12/06/jpg… 1 month ago
- RT @SideshowFineArt: To celebrate #Geeksgiving we are giving away the #DarkPhoenix Fine Art Print by Jay Aanacleto (printers proof). For a… 2 months ago
- RT @SideshowFineArt: To celebrate #Sideshow #Spooktacular we’re giving away the The Joker and Harley Quinn Arkham Asylum Breakout (Printers… 3 months ago
- RT @Cryptozoic: 🖤 Harley's all set to show off her Noir side! The Noir Edition of our Harley Quinn The Suicide Movie Collectible figure is… 3 months ago