- A single photo of the Sailor Moon prototype has been sailing about the internet for a few days now, the picture was taken at the Spring 2014 International Gift. Photo Source: rxsxhxc
I’ll have to wait for promotional photos for a final verdict but the doll itself looks pretty cute, the costume isn’t bad I’d prefer it not be made of plastic-y material but I can live with it…. the wig is unfortunate though.
- Pullip Vanessa was officially announced on Groove’s blog early this morning you can read the official entry here or my initial thoughts on her here, it is worth noting that Groove has officially said that her fur stole is fake fur.
- In the same blog post, Groove also gave out a little bit more information on the new Rozen Maiden Pullips Shinku and Sparrow . Sparrow and Shinku have already started going up for preorder at a variety of Japanese online shops so my fears of Sparrow possibly being a TBS shop exclusive like Kirakishou before her have been assuaged it seems almost certain that Pullipstyle will be able to offer the pair eventually. I have emailed GrooveUSA to ask for certain if the dolls will be offered in the US but I have yet to receive a reply.
- Groove released some additional photos of Vocaloid Pullip Sakura Miku, the new photos look great but now I’m really curious about her dark a shade of pink her hair will be as it seems to vary a bit from photo to photo, it can really be noticed when you look at the gallery with all of her pictures on Groove’s facebook here
- I’m seriously starting to get worried about the future of Dal. There has not been an announcement for a new release since Creator’s Label Heiwa who came out in November. I guess there is still time they could still announce one for March hopefully, four months is a long time to wait in between Dal releases though 😦
- Tokidoki Pullip Lunarosa is now in stock on Pullipstyle…. very tempting.