Emma Frost Pullip

Back in October, I happened to be browsing Pullipstyle‘s dentbox section and I found a returned Naomi that looked like she desperately needed some tlc so of course I could not resist giving her a good home. As I tried to figure out what I would do with her it occurred to me that with her icy eye make up she may just make an awesome Emma Frost.
Emma Frost

Although I am normally just a DC fangirl (love that Joker ❤ ) I will admit that DC is somewhat lacking in female characters when compared to Marvel ^^; I do have plans for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy to eventually have more DC friends but I really felt that Naomi was best suited for Emma Frost besides I have always had a soft spot for her Hellfire Club incarnation.

Emma Frost Emma Frost Emma Frost
As previously mentioned, Emma Frost is a Naomi pullip. She has been rebodied with an obitsu body, rewigged with a custom wig, rechipped with custom animal eyes and her stock lips have been tinted silvery white (to make them look icy). Requiemart handled the chips and the lips for me. I personally cut and styled her wig, fringeless blond wigs in that style are a lot harder to find than I ever thought possible so I ended up having to cut and style one myself. Appropriate revealing white clothing was another roadblock, I searched for weeks without much luck, I eventually stole the boots from one of the pop art Barbie dolls. The biggest stumbling block was of course the corset, Ambitiouslove kindly donated it after I was unable to find one anywhere after exhaustive searching.
Emma Frost Emma Frost Emma Frost
I am now very happy with her, I am glad she has gone from superbaity to superhero or villain ^^;.

This entry was posted in Doll, Pullip and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Emma Frost Pullip

1. Avalon says:

WOW! She looks amazing now!

She looks great, I look forward to perhaps seeing more Marvel/DC Pullips in the future!

Thanks ❤ I have plans especially for more DC Girls (I have a pullip in house right now that is going to become Super Girl) but part of the problem are the masks especially hooded masks like Batgirl's they are a pain to fit on pullip's weird head ^^;

3. Veronika says:

Where did you get her eyechips?
    She looks so lovely 🙂

The eye chips were actually clear animal eye chips, since we couldn’t find the exact color we wanted in chip form we opted to paint it the clear chips instead. Thanks 😀

4. Lina Costa. says: