June Pullip Releases Announced (Steampunk +)

Groove Inc officially announced the June dolls a few days ago now, I have been busy though so I haven’t had a chance to post them until just now. Groove Inc has made the decision to have the European pullip dealer Suemomo their new photographer, it’s great because she is an awesome photographer and she is nice person but at the same time I don’t exactly trust photoshop. I am personally dying of anticipation for these releases, they all look like very original/different releases.
P014-2
We finally have some information about the Steampunk releases, apparently they are all LE2000 but they will be monthly releases. Pullip will be the first release in June, Taeyang will be in September, Byul in November and Dal won’t be released until January of next year. They all come with the understandably high price tag of 15750 yen which is about $174 or so with the current conversion rate, which considering their level of detail isn’t surprising. Pullipstyle listed the pullip for $128 and I put in preorder in immediately.
P014-1
P014-3
She comes with a fair, she is well worth the price in my opinion.
The Pullip’s name is Eos and she is truly gorgeousity made pullip.
P014-4
Groove Inc has made a site dedicated to Steampunk Pullip Project.

D111-2
Lucia is June’s dal. Lucia is a police dal.
D111-1
I’m actually pretty excited about her as she is pretty cute and I like uniforms, especially police/military uniforms.

B305-3
Paulia is June’s byul, still not interested in byul myself. I am hoping to find someone to split her with as I would love her stock.

Even the minis for June rock..
LP413-3
They are actually making a little pullip Rovam, I will definitely have to get this one as my love for Rovam knows no bounds.
LD513-2
Drta is the mini dal, Drtra was the first dal to sell out completely so I understand why they chose to make her as mini even if she isn’t a personal favorite of mine.

This entry was posted in Dal, Doll, Pullip and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to June Pullip Releases Announced (Steampunk +)

1. Moonchild says:

There is a European Pullip dealer?
    I didn’t know that! 🙂
    That is great news for me, since I live in Germany. 🙂
    May I ask you what her website address is? 🙂

Yes, there is a store but it may actually be cheaper for you to order directly from Japan or even the US. The web address is Plasticpop.de.

• Moonchild says:

Thank you so much, I so much appreciate it! 🙂
        With all the horrendous custom fees Germany charges, it will be cheaper for me to order from a German online store. 🙂
        I’m so excited! 🙂

Wow, that mini Rovam really is cute

3. Nuwandalice says:

I agree that Suemomo as photographer is brilliant as she’s such a lovely photographer – but I do kind of just want boring photos as well so I can get a good look at the face-ups and details!

If you don’t find anyone for the Paulia split, let me know, I may well be interested in just the Byul!

I really do love her photos but I think a lot of people may be a bit disappointed if they are new to pullip collecting and don’t take them with a grain of salt.

Normally I would love to unfortunately I am flat broke at the moment ^^;