Since everything is hooked back up again in the “new” living room aka. my old dining room (what was my living room is now my doll room) I decided that my picture of the day should be my TV rig. It’s probably the most unfeminine part of my apartment but I combat it with my pink headphones and under TV shoe storage (keep in mind the 14 pairs of shoes seen there is just the tip of the iceberg, I own over 200 pairs ) my preferred 360 controller is also pink although all of my controllers and most of my remotes are actually put away in this photo which is a rare occurrence.
What all is hooked up to the TV you ask?
– Most importantly I have two switches which most of the video game systems are hooked to the TV through, I actually need a third one but haven’t picked one up yet ^^;
– Sony Playstation 1
– Sony Playstation 2 with hard drive (I have a second PS2 hooked up in my bedroom)
– Sony Playstation 3 60 gig Japanese Version with 500 gig laptop hard drive dropped in
– Nintendo 64
– Nintendo Game Cube with Game Boy reader
– Nintendo Wii (actually got it on launch day)
– Xbox 360 elite Halo 3 edition
– Xbox 360 HDD drive
– JVC region-free DVD player
– Sony 5 disc dvd changer (great for blitz watching anime)
and you can’t see them because they are on the bottom shelf but..
– Laserdisc player
– CED player
I still need a Dreamcast to be completely happy but I am fairly pleased with my current rig although I need to replace my receiver still as I never bothered to after my bunny chewed through the wires I just opted to run everything through my Sony 51-cd stereo which actually sounds pretty damn good.