As we bid adieu to 2009, I have decided to make a list of goals for myself for the year 2010.
– Clean the apartment– the current level of chaos is unheard of.
– Move to larger apartment or buy house
– Watch more anime, while on that subject when I do actually watch anime watch new stuff instead of re-watching old favorites >_<
– Read more manga, get caught up on what I need to
– Finish reading the gifted 250 gig hard drive of Batman and related comics, also finish reading Sin City
– Find some time for Halo 3 and Halo ODST seriously I could use the stress relief right now
– Completely beat the five games I am currently playing through on various systems, also want to play through Arkham Asylum on hard mode
– Actually have a cell phone last for more than one month, let’s just say it’s a good thing I have cell phone insurance as I have terrible luck with phones *gently cradles her three day old phone*
– Keep up to date with collecting all the pullips/dals
– Actually get all of the pullips back up on the shelves and get everything organized again instead of current utter chaos
– Organize all the doll crap I have accumulated, possibly sell the excess
– Limit the number of non-essential pullips ie. try to cutback on the number of duplicates, focus on getting the new releases and customs, maybe a few taeyangs and well Papins don’t count…
– Keep to my blythe goal of no more than 26 blythes at a time, didn’t seem like so impossible a goal when I set it originally but I am already up to 15 (not counting the 7 sold) within a year of starting collecting.
– While on the subject of blythes.. Get a Kenner- haha! More realistically get Ribboneta Wish
– Get Dollfie Dream Grail- Illyavasal MDD
– Get Super Dollfie Grail- Nono
– Get other Super Dollfie Grail- Chii
– Get more dollfie clothing and shoes
– Resist urge to buy more pukis- I will have my third one soon and then my collection will be complete
– Try to resist the siren call of more Little Fees.. I can see that on failing.
– Go to Puddle (still debating feasibility and whether or not I can get time off of work)
– Finish Dollfie projects- Mahoro & Utena so project Komugi can start
Anime Figures and Swag Goals
– Go to Anime Boston
– Finish collecting all of the damned Pinky Street
– Reshelve figures, dusting needed and rotate out figures that have fallen out of favor stick them in storage until later
– Buy Disgaea 3- Rozalyn Nendoroid
– Acquire Figure grail – Nurse Witch Komugi figure Link
– Don’t get carried away with buying too many figures, be less impulsive with purchases
– Find and purchase the Mahoromatic and Disgaea towels that have been on my wish list for ages
– Build more kits, still in the middle of a perfect grade Gundam kit-
– Get the figures on my desk in some semblance of order
– Acquire Macross x Lucky Star figures
– Photograph more of my figure collection
– Get apartment clean enough so I can photograph a good portion of my figures anyway
Online Goals (WordPress/Flickr etc.)
– Organize this blog better, for those of you keeping a close eye on this site you may have noticed that I am already in the process of working on it.
– Organize flickr, delete older photos and replace with newer, better photos
– Finish various projects I have started but never completed here ^^;