- More pictures highlighting Princess Serenity and Sailor Venus surfaced via Groove’s blog last night.
- Pullipstyle has opened up preorders for Sailor Mars, she is priced at $135 and is due for a January release.
- JPGroove has also opened up preorders for Sailor Mars as well as Princess Serenity; Mars is due for a January release and is priced at $145.95 and Princess Serenity is due for a late December release and is priced at $159.99
- JPGroove now has little Pullips/Dals/Byuls back on their website, they have a pretty good selection including some of the older minis which are very hard to find these days. Very tempted to snatch up some of the older ones I’m missing.
- It seems a bit strange to me that we have not heard anything about Doll Carnival yet. Doll Carnival is an annual event put on by Jun Planning/Groove in Japan every year that normally happens some time between mid-November and late December. Doll Carnival is normally exciting because prototypes of possible future releases are displayed and there is a limited edition exclusive doll such as the original Dal Jouet or Pullip Isolde.
- I have acquired a copy of Dolly Japan Volume 2, I will be sharing some photos from it here in the next few days.
- The recently arrived Pullip Sailor Mercury will be the next doll reviewed here, she will be followed by Pullip Hina Ichigo… after that, I’m not sure I did recently acquire a second Super Stella Pullip so I have one to debox/photos, plus La Robe Vert Clair, Aurora and a few others have been on the backburner for a while.
- I’m sorry that my updates have become a bit infrequent recently but I have stuff going on my personal life right now so I don’t have as much time to focus on dolls as I normally do, my sister-in-law Chelsea Bruck is still missing and that situation still consumes a lot of my time.
Lots more promotional photos of Princess Serenity and Sailor Venus behind the cut.