September Pullip Releases Announced- Vocaloid and Gloomy Bear Collaborations

All three of September’s Pullip and company releases are collaborations. The Pullip and Taeyang are a continuation of the Vocaloid line released a few months ago, namely Vocaloids Luka and Kaito. Rumors of Luka and Kaito’s eventual release has been around for a while so it wasn’t that surprising that they turned out to be September’s releases, Dal’s collaboration with Gloomy Bear blindsided us all.

Vocaloid Pullip Luka
September Pullip- Luka
I absolutely love how well Vocaloid Luka translated into Pullip form. The costume, the wig are all great representations of the character even the face up suits, in my opinion. I will definitely be preordering her.

Vocaloid Taeyang Kaito
September Kaito Taeyang
I like Kaito Taeyang quite a bit, I think Luka is the better translation of the two of them but I will also be getting him I think. His wig looks a bit suspect to me but I love his stock and his face up.

Gloomy Bear- Gloomy Dal
September- Gloomy Bear Dal
Honestly my first reaction when I was a picture of the Gloomy Dal is that it had to be a joke or at worst a costume set but no this is actually September’s Dal release. I don’t really have anything against Gloomy Bear, it just strikes me as a bit wtf as a collaboration with Dal it probably doesn’t help that they chose such a bold color for her hair (supposedly the Dal is said to resemble his bait?). I actually think the costume is kind of cute but I am just not so sure about this release, I think I can safely say I never expected to see this as an official release.
D133_01

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Dal, Doll, Pullip, Taeyang/ Namu and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to September Pullip Releases Announced- Vocaloid and Gloomy Bear Collaborations

WOW! Luka does look amazing! I can’t wait to see more pics! Perhaps I might pre-order her as well.

As soon as more pictures become available of Luka, I’ll post them. I really love the collaboration between Groove and Vocaloid so far I have loved all the dolls ❤

2. Annie says:

Wow, I didn’t really like Rin and Len but Luka looks really great. I might wanna buy her. 😉

I find myself wishing Rin and Len were more smiley but they are still pretty cute! Luka is a definite must-get

3. Avalon says:

Totally getting Luka for my birthday (September as well!) but damn it! SO MANY DOLLYS THIS YEAR! I usually have 1-2 every two years. This year I’ve got my littlefee coming, 2 august dolls (Mao and bloody red), Jade Taeyang and now Luka will be added to that list when she can be.
    Sometimes I wish I was a stamp collector. It’d be so much better for my bank account. XD

But yes, the Dal was a bit “WTF?! ARGH!” But she seems better the more you look at her. I think she could have a better stock outfit UNDER the gloomy bear but oh well. >w<

Yay for Luka! I’m sure she will make a great addition to your family 😀 You and me both.

I still am not convinced by the dal.

4. Sadie says:

Oh god, what am I going to do. Now I have to find money to buy Miku, Kaito, AND Luka. I had no idea she would turn out so well.

Groove is coming out with some amazing releases this year, quite unfortunately for all our wallets.