I’m kind of in a bit of quandary about Fairyland in general at the moment. They are running a special event with event exclusive items which you can see on their website. I was for my wallet’s sake hoping to take a break from buying bjds even though I had fallen in love with one of the new Little Fee releases Leah but the event items are really tempting me. I am especially tempted by the Mini Fee event exclusive items, something about the breakaway head just has me absolutely captivated there is one complication besides the price of the minimum order needed to get the head- I do not own any Mini Fees. I would effectively have to buy a Mini Fee body to be able to use the head, in reality if it came down to it I would probably buy the Miyu Mini Fee and have them share her body for now. The event runs through February 15th so I have a little bit of time to think about what I want to order or if I really want to immediately start doing layaway payments on another doll (or dolls).
- Vocaloid x Pullip Yokohama Miku Doll Museum Exclusive @JPGroove pullipsandjunk.com/2020/04/18/voc… https://t.co/xqjVBS5AjY 2 months ago
- Dal Pixie pullipsandjunk.com/2020/04/03/dal… https://t.co/9fow1smKkp 3 months ago
- Pullipstyle Lucky Bag Trio pullipsandjunk.com/2020/03/27/pul… https://t.co/h1DvyFI8RK 3 months ago
- Oooh! twitter.com/Groove_Pullip/… 3 months ago
- Vocaloid Hatsune Miku Doll Collection Doll (Yeolume) pullipsandjunk.com/2020/01/22/voc… https://t.co/7tq1ATfw6e 5 months ago