I’m kind of in a bit of quandary about Fairyland in general at the moment. They are running a special event with event exclusive items which you can see on their website. I was for my wallet’s sake hoping to take a break from buying bjds even though I had fallen in love with one of the new Little Fee releases Leah but the event items are really tempting me. I am especially tempted by the Mini Fee event exclusive items, something about the breakaway head just has me absolutely captivated there is one complication besides the price of the minimum order needed to get the head- I do not own any Mini Fees. I would effectively have to buy a Mini Fee body to be able to use the head, in reality if it came down to it I would probably buy the Miyu Mini Fee and have them share her body for now. The event runs through February 15th so I have a little bit of time to think about what I want to order or if I really want to immediately start doing layaway payments on another doll (or dolls).
- Holy shit I figured it out! The song from five years ago is Rock & Roll Queen by the Subways 1 week ago
- The child seriously just asked me the name of the song we listened to five years ago while driving to Pennsylvania,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I think I’ve spent more time in NYC in the past few months going and back to see this broadway play than I have in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- In NYC again, apparently my schoolgirl-like crush on a British actor is enough for me to put aside my general disda… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- #Pullip #pullipdoll #asianfashiondoll #fashiondoll #countrylolita #pullipmargrethe took Pullip Margrethe out for so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago