My doll collection

I think I have a fairly large doll collection or at least a fairly substantial one. I keep the grand majority of them housed in my computer nook, my computer nook is a small room off of the living room that is roughly the size of a prison cell. Please note that this is not the entirety of my doll collection as I have roughly half a dozen dolls out on loan/ at the customizers as we speak.

I have almost all of the released pullips/dals (I fell behind on the newest releases because of DDs ^^;) so they make up most of my collection..
DSC01277

DSC01204

I have two displays in my living room that have somehow escaped the confines of the computer nook
My Rozen Maiden display note how the volks Hina Ichigo takes the place of pride in the RM case.
DSC01259

Wonderland Alice and dals display.
DSC01272

More Pictures available on my flickr in the oh no that is where the dolls sleep set- http://www.flickr.com/photos/pullip_junk/sets/72157621880003615/

Note to self- Tagging the massive shots like this are a bitch T_T

About these ads
This entry was posted in Doll and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to My doll collection

1. Wolfheinrich says:

That’s quite a massive collection you have there!

I spy Fanatica! I just love how kind an happy the expression on her face is.

3. kizo. says:

Look at the awesome tagging. xDD

Great display. :3 I like your Rainbow Pullip display the most.^^

4. aww you have Kirakishou… hope i get my luck someday

5. kleintoys says:

Thanks I have over 200 dolls in varying sizes/ by different companies. The grand majority are pullips/dals as I just starting collecting the others this year (bjd, blythe, dollfie dream).

6. kleintoys says:

I have a love/hate relationship with Fanatica.. I loved her until I seen her eyebrows which kind of ruined her in my opinion T_T At least I got mine for fairly cheap.

7. kleintoys says:

I have had some massive tagging before but I think that is the most I have done in one post.

Thanks :D The rainbow pullips in the middle are actually the same doll (Papin) rewigged in the different colors of the rainbow.

I was looking at your images of LaLa…she seems to have a kind face too.